Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting- Valentine Smalentine







Although I'm a great believer in LOVE I'm not the biggest fan of Valentine's Day. Since I started working with kids its much easier to celebrate holidays like Valentine's Day. The best kinda Valentine's are the ones from my little kiddies!

Linking up with Michelle.


 
google













Source: google.com via Eileen on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Eileen on Pinterest









































What plans do you have this Valentine's Day? Big plans with your guy or a night out with your girls?

Happy Wednesday!

Enjoy

6 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

Oh what adorable V Day pins! That last one is my fav!!

Have a great rest of your week girl :)

xoxo,
Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Monica said...

I love that first one! Love it!! I am having dinner with my girlfriends on Vday :)

Renee said...

So yes, the first one made me laugh out loud! :) And I love some of those couple pics! LOVE!

Kaytee said...

hey girl, thanks for the comment! yay for weddings! looking forward to following you now :)

just tututiny said...

aww great pins! i love v-day, we are going to watch titantic in 3d!

My 2nd time linking up with you ladies for these pin ups! So fun =) Check out my pins if you have time, thanks!
Just Tututiny

Mrs. Kee said...

These are all SO cute!!! I love them!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!