Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Confessions

Happy Wednesday folks. Linking up with Confessions of a Northern Belle today.


I confess I barely ever make dinner any more. Over the summer we started using Hello Fresh and recently switched over to Blue Apron after lots of Hello Fresh mess ups. However, I did make this pot of deliciousness last night and I can't get enough. The entire house smelled delicious yesterday. I can't wait for leftovers for lunch!


Source

I confess I made out like a bandit at Walmart yesterday on post Easter goodies. I just love to see 50% off sales! We picked up M&Ms because they are potty training magic. Plain decorative eggs to paint next year and some Reese's' Peanut Butter Cups for yours truly because I have no self control.

I got a Fit Bit for my birthday last week and I confess that I am OBSESSED!!! It's the greatest thing I've ever owned. I'm so happy to see what I'm doing each day and trying to outdo myself each day makes me feel good!

 I confess that I've been a little bit upset. My husband did not get the promotion he had went for a few weeks back. No one in his company did so he is really disappointed too. The staff in the corporate sector really made him believe he was a shoe in for it. I was already looking at houses and planning so much. It's a let down and I can't help feel bad for him.

I confess I've been hiding a little something. It's not much of a surprise if you follow me on Instagram.  We are 14 weeks along with Baby G #2! Our hearts are full.



Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

So so happy that the news is out there you're expecting!!!! Can't wait to find out the gender of your little one! Thanks for linking up =0)

Jen said...

I'm sorry about your husbands promotion, I hate how companies get you all hyped up and then nothing. I hope something else comes along for him.

But on the other side yay for a precious little one!! :)

Liz F. said...

That soup looks amazing! Congratulations on your baby news :) Liz @ familyoffoley.wordpress.com

K said...

Congratulations! What exciting news! I am so happy for you!!!

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to try Blue Apron or Hello Fresh. I have heard good things about both. Hopefully I'll try one soon. That soup looks so good! Congrats on your baby news!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I missed the BIG news!!! CONGRATS on Baby #2!!

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

Congratulations on Baby #2! What a sweet surprise! And yes to easter clearance candy! :)

Living Life With Joy said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news! I'm so excited and happy for you and your family.

Amy @ http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!