Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wednesday....OUR VENUE

We are getting married at the incredible Lake Mohawk County Club. I fell in love with the venue immediately and we booked it before Brian even saw the place! The club has been a historical site since 1929. The entire town is reminiscent of a Swiss Village. I feel in love with the idea of getting married on either the beach or the boardwalk. Just in case the weather doesn't cooperate the inside is just as beautiful. It does not remind me of a typical hall or the usual wedding factories. The cocktail hour will take place on the boardwalk and the reception will be held indoors. I also love the idea that I can get ready in their 3 floor bridal suite!

Isn't it fantastic?







All photos Lake Mohawk Country Club

1 comment:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

it's amazing! i'm excited for you :)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!