- I finished boot camp for the month of April! I've joined signed up for May classes too!
Must get healthy!
- I'm not losing weight but I'm feeling so strong compared to how I was when I started. In March I was barely able to complete 2 minutes of sit ups with out a break. Now I can and it feels pretty great.
- I have sold so many unwanted items we had just sitting around the house. I hate clutter and throwing things away. I'm so glad I get to sell them to people who will use them. Plus the extra cash is pretty awesome too.
- I got my free canvas from Canvas People and I got 2 canvas for the price of one from Snapfish. My gallery wall is slowly but surely getting there.
- Our 1st anniversary is Monday and we STILL have no plans.
- Our measurements were done in class today and I lost 1 inch and then gained inches in other places. I'm working so hard and really wish there were better numbers.
- Work! I'm so physically and mentally exhausted.
- I've cried a lot this week. I think I'm just hormonal or just a cranky jerk.
- In order to afford boot camp next month I had to cancel my Weight Watchers membership. Why can't I make more money :(
- I haver to go to the dentist before work today. I HATE the dentist.
What were your HAPPIES and CRAPPIES this week?