Tuesday, May 17, 2016
I am obsessed. I can not believe I didn't try this with my first pregnancy with Jack. I find that I'm having a harder time this pregnancy. My pregnancy with Jack was amazing compared to this time around. I am 2 years older and apparently I'm geriatric in the eyes of my doctors. I am 36 and I feel every bit of that 36 this time around.
I've felt extremely sore all the time. A lot of it is caused by an old back injury but I have also felt incredible round ligament pain as well as pain through out my pelvis. These pains are completely different this time around. I also find the cause is because I'm growing much quicker than I did with Jack. Looking at my comparison pictures I'm humongous compared to the last time around. There is definite truth to being bigger the second time around.
To combat my my aging and my ultra sore body I decided to try prenatal yoga. I initially wanted to go to a prenatal chiropractor but couldn't find anyone in my area that was recommended and I really didn't want to just pick some one. I just started with a bunch of short 20 minute sessions and will be moving up. I have been doing it in the morning and the evening. I'm hoping it will continue to impact the issues I've been having.
Has anyone else had issues with round ligament pain, back pain and pelvis pain during pregnancy?
If so what did you find was the most helpful?
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
- We had our big anatomy scan last Wednesday and it was so rough. The tech was awful. The doctor was no better. I'm so nervous this time around and that appointment didn't help. I actually called to complain about how terrible my experience was.
- My pregnancy cravings are so weird. I don't crave food. I crave fluids all the time, juice, water, iced tea and when I ran out of my own I drank some of Jack's juice boxes.
- After Jack started a new med last week and its making me so nervous. He is experiencing some side effects and its basically scaring me to death. I'm sure he will be fine but one side effect is having no interest in foods. My great eater has resorted to crackers and rice cakes that melt in his mouth. My poor boy.
- My husband and I can NOT agree on a name for baby #2! No one singular name at all!
- I'm binge watching One Tree Hill, AGAIN, for the 50th time. I can't get enough of this show! I can't be the only one, right?
- I really felt the urge to hit an old lady yesterday when she called my son a "bad boy" for crying in the store. He was doing nothing but crying. I had to bite my tongue and walk out or else I was afraid of what I would do.
Linking up with Confessions of a Northern Belle