Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, July 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wishing the happiest birthday to guy who has made me the happiest girl around.

I love you because:

You have the best smile.

You do stuff like this:
and this

You love Bogart!

You are a huge family man and you love our nephew



You cook dinner every night with out complaining (well, maybe sometimes)

You cheer me on and tell me I'm doing excellent in softball games even when I know I don't 

You clean when you get angry!

You make me laugh ALL the time


Your ability to spout out sports knowledge in a second

You work so very hard to provide us with every thing we need for our home 

Your a HUGE Yankee fan just like me



You have made me feel like all the heartache before you came along was worth it. You made me realize how love is supposed to feel. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You have been when I have waited for my whole life. I can't wait to spend forever with you. I love you more then you will ever know. 

Happy Birthday Bubs!


1 comment:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!