Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wedding Wednesday- Hair Options

I have been focusing a lot on the ways I would like to style my hair on our wedding day. I know I would like to wear it up. I do not plan on wearing a veil. I have chosen a beautiful flower instead.
These are a few pictures for inspiration.
The Soho
Anyone know who I can credit this adorable shot?

The Knot
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Project Wedding
Carey Underwood

Green Wedding Shoes
And seriously could all these girls look any more beautiful??? Absolutely gorgeous!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love the braids! I think those would look great on you!

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

love them all! any of them would look great!

Kylene said...

I love the 3rd option with the flower. I also like the braids. But all would look lovely on you.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!