Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, September 5, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 1-4


So I thought I would attempt a challenge. This one seemed fun. What the heck?? Might as well.


Ok, ok sooooo I'm several days late but I can double up right??? Yeah I thought I could. Thanks :)

Day 1
Self portrait
My favorite picture of me. 
I was on vacation and was super happy. 

Day 2
What I wore
Favorite shorts too 

Day 3
Clouds
My parent's house

Day 4 
Favorite Color
BLUE 
(Dolphin show in Baltimore)

Day 5
Some one you love 
This one was tough but he is the person I love the most

Hope every one is having a great Labor Day. 
It's dull and dreary here in NJ. 
Makes the end of summer a little more depressing. 
xoxo




3 comments:

Laura said...

I really like the last photo. I wonder what is making those ripples in the water. :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I love this challenge! Great photos!

Ashley said...

I love this challenge - seen it on a couple blogs and its a fun way to get to know other bloggers :O)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!