Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 11, 12 and 13




Remember how I told ya I'm not the greatest with these challenges??? Yep I'm a couple days late but you forgive me right? Good because today's post is jammed with 3 whole shots!!!

Enjoy
Day 11
Something fun
The NJ State Fair! 
Nothing says fun like the Ferris Wheel!
Well, I like the look of it but HATE them. 
I'm not big on heights! 


Day 12
Close up
Camera malfunction BUT a fantastic picture.
We are on the ferry at Disney world.
You can see the water in my sunglasses.
This was such a fantastic day.
We are so happy.
Its written in our smiles

Day 13
From a Distance

This is one from our engagement shots.

Ok I'm all caught up! 
Have a great day friends! 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!