Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
This work week can't come fast enough.
Finally have a weekend free from work and stress!

Linking up with Lauren


1. My current obsession is Nutella. I've been eating it in my oatmeal with sliced bananas in the morning. SOOOOO yummy!

2. Fall make me happy.



3. My greatest strength is my ability to get things done. I hate having tasks hang over my head so I get on task and I work until its finished. Kinda like this a lot these days with planning the wedding!


4. When I add other people's stress and bad attitudes to my life. I let their problems bring me down and that is my greatest weakness.



5. My life is HAPPY. I have an amazing family, support system, house and fiance. This time of year always reminds me of the amazing things and people I have. All my really happy moments in life always seem to take place in the fall.


6. In high school I was quiet. I wanted to go un noticed. I didn't really stand out. I was friendly with everyone.


7. When I'm super tired I cuddle up on the couch under lots of blankets and cover my head with pillows or cover my eyes with my hands. I did a lot of this the past week. This darn cold has knocked me out!

If your stopping by for the first time be sure to check out and enter my GIVEAWAY

What are your weekend plans? Anything fun and exciting? I'm really hoping I feel well enough to hit up a local Oktoberfest. I need more German food and beer in my life!

Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
K

2 comments:

Holly said...

I so want to try Nutella! Love that your life is happy :)

Have a good weekend!


-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

said...

I need some nutella now too...

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!