Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Happy Friday! YAY!!!
I'm excited for this weekend plus an extra 2 days off. 
Tomorrow I am volunteering for my agency at a fundraising craft fair. I hope we do well! We have all been working really hard. 

Linking up with Lauren




1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      Uggs. I kinda hate them. Not cute. I do own a pair just because they are practical. Don't understand why people have so many pairs.

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    staying in on a Friday night and enjoying a glass of wine on the couch. I hate the bar scene

3.  When I've had a bad day I   usually take a long drive. I like to drive when I'm upset. Its weird but its usually a place I can be all alone with my thoughts.

4. I'd prefer    finding a new adventure    to    sitting on the couch      any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    being some one's wife! I love B so very much but things are so great the way they are. So many people get divorced and I have been hearing a lot about people I know getting divorced. It scares me

6.  Something worth fighting for is     LOVE. When its right it is worth fighting for. I think love is the thing I fought the hardest for. I still do. I think we both do and thats why its worth it! 

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    "she is sweet, caring and giving" I hope they thing "wow thats a great outfit too" lol  .

I hope you all enjoy the holiday weekend! 

What awesome stuff do you have planned?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway

xoxo
K

6 comments:

Holly said...

I have a pair of fake Uggs, because they're the only snow boots I like, but I don't tuck my jeans into them because that annoys me.

Oh girl, I am totally with you about staying in on a Friday night!! I did the bar scene for a little bit but not NEARLY as much as some people--I don't mind going out for a few drinks with friends but I'm sick of the crowds and crazies out there!

Driving always cures me...I need to just get away from people....and usually I end up at some kind of store :-P

Happy Friday!!

Anonymous said...

Pre-Expensive Gas Prices, I used to love to drive to get my aggression out. It was nice to hear loud music and have the wind blowing around my head. Great thinking spot.

meine deutsche Wand said...

thank you for passing by my blog. have a nice weekend.

Rhiannon Bosse said...

We are such kindred spirits! And I say this as I sit here on a Friday night typing to you :)

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

I go driving all the time!!!! My roomies in college used to laugh at me :) it was the best time ever - just music and myself!!

Have a great weekend!! Xoxo

Kristy | Wedding Roses Co said...

don't be scared aboout being someones wife... you'll love it.. cause you deserve to be happy!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!