Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Its OK

I am super lucky to have today off since I worked a Saturday a few weeks back. I'm hoping to get out of this house and actually get some wedding stuff accomplished. I was so proud of myself for sleeping past 7 am. Its felt good!!! Today I'm going to look for wedding fabric to put under our centerpieces. Its only 6 months until the big day. I am feeling a crazy sort of rush about the whole thing. Most everything is accomplished. I am having trouble getting all of our groomsmen together to pick out their darn suits. That has been frustrating but so is life. 


Today I'm linking up with Neely and participating in It's OK Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays



Its OK:


-To be freaked out all Halloween movies and Michael Myers no matter how many times I watch.
-To already have wedding nightmares? Well maybe not.
-To really want to dress up and spend Halloween at a party.
-To hope for an awesome anniversary surprise from Brian. Tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary. 
- To be angry at my new neighbors for moving in friends who have taken my parking spots but really like them because they rescued the cutest darn dog I've ever seen. 
- To not want to invite one of Brian's female friends to our wedding because she has always been a super b*tch to me. 
- To be really craving unhealthy Chinese food! 
- To hope work does not have any major or even small issues and bother me today. 
- To want to purchase some new clothes although its not really in the budget for the next few months. 
-To declutter my blog and twitter lists. Purging always makes me feel good! 
- To be a little ticked that we may get snow tonight!!! Ridiculous, its only OCTOBER!!!!!! 


Happy Thursday!!!
Enjoy
xoxo




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww snow!

I want to go through my blog lists.

dina vanessa mercado said...

congratulations in advance sweetie!!! you seem to be a little rattled in your activities, try to relax a little bit remember your big day is fast approaching so you really need to be prepared... enjoyed your blog..following you now..hope you could visit my blog too.. kissess!!!


http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!