Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting-I'm feeling a Bit Silly

Happy Wednesday Peeps!

Today I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple




google


Check out my week in pins:













Haha, its so true. Popcorn all the time.


Scary big sister


One of the best pins ever!!!



Man I wish I had done this back in the day where I had oh so many pieces of shit in my phone.


I'm the person yelling at this guy a llll the time.



Isn't that the truth?!?



Indeed!



lol, If you only knew the inside joke.


Source: None via Kristina on Pinterest




HAHA!
Source: 9gag.com via Kristina on Pinterest

I swear this is really how I look. I probably sweat a bit more.


"She's pretty much my soulmate"

Apparently I had a huge case of the sillies this week.


Like what you see? Follow me on Pinterest

11 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Ha! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Holly said...

OMG too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Happy Wednesday :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Suze said...

These are hilarious!!!

Also- love Kip. My husband's being Kip for halloween and I'm being Lafawnduh- hah! I'll be sure to post pictures. :)

Jenn said...

hahahah, these were absolutely great! Always good for a smile and laugh in the middle of the week! Great pins!
Happy Wednesday!
Jenn@ Going the Distance

Melissa Blake said...

I haven't succumbed to pinterest....yet.

Unknown said...

hahaha I love these!

Saying I do said...

LOLOL I am sitting at my desk with my hand over my mouth stifling my laughter. This post made.my.day! So funnny!! I want to repin every single one of these!!

Chelsea @ two twenty one said...

Haha! I love all of these! But most of all the "fresh vaggies" pin. Hilarious!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

omg! Too funny! You made my cheeks hurt, I literally laughed out loud

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Lol those are awesome.

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

ahh i love them all. i love the pinja vu too! i always feel that way!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!