Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy... Tubular Tunes on Tuesday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
We had a fantastic birthday celebration on Sunday to celebrate with all our family!
Have a wonderful day daddy!
Celebrating his surprise 60th birthday just 4 years ago!


I'm trying something a little different this weekend and linking up with Krystal and linking up for Tubular Tunes on Tuesday. This week the theme is oldies, before 1979. Oldies definitely remind me of singing with my dad while driving in his Chevy Malibu through NYC. This is the perfect theme today to celebrate dad on his birthday. In honor of his birthday I chose to go with some of his favorites and songs that remind me of him!
Music!



My dad always told me "The Twist" reminded him of a NYE when he spent it dancing with his mom! 
My dad can still do a mean twist too! 
(Sorry no real video)



When I was little we popped this in the tape deck!



My dad and I share a huge love for Paul Simon! 



We LOVE Eric Clapton. 


Now, that was fun. Can't wait to listen to the others who linked up today! 

xoxo
K

2 comments:

krystal said...

Ohhhh good picks! I didn't even THINK of Eric Clapton! I hope to see you next week ;-)

Jennifer B said...

Thanks for linking up with us! Your pics are...AWESOME! Love every single one!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!