Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, December 23, 2011

Fill in Friday and a Holiday Tradition

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is ... ENJOY YOURSELF!!! I try to plan in October, do in November and CELEBRATE in December. It is all to often we are so busy running around that we don't enjoy anything!


The thing I love most about Christmas is ... spending time with the ones I love. I love celebrating but I also love the charity aspect of Christmas. I have seen it so much this year within my own organization and people so willing to help the children in need this year.


The holiday season is a time for ... Celebrating and doing good for others!


My favorite thing to eat during the holidays is ... I love it all but my favorite are the stuffed flounders and mussels marinara on Christmas eve.


I will be spending Christmas ... Eve with my family. Christmas Eve is a huge holiday tradition with our family and we will spend Christmas day with Brian's family.




Tis better to (give or receive?) ... I do enjoy both but I love giving! It makes me feel good when I know I gave some one something they really enjoyed opening.


I'm dreaming of a ... non white Christmas. No snow for me!!! Its in the forecast too!
 
Linking up with Lauren...
 
Each year our family tries to get a nice photo of all the cousins sitting on my parent's step. I don't know where this tradition started or why we squeeze ourselves onto the small steps. We are usually stuffed so much that we are sitting on one another. 
Its fun to see the progression of our youngest cousins over the last few years. 
The last shot is my favorite as we are all being ridiculous. 
We still try doing that just to tick our mothers off a bit.
If you could only hear them as these shots are taking place.
Four mothers yelling, "Andrew smile, PJ don't be an idiot. Martin don't look so mean, Would you guys just take a nice picture?!?!"
Its pretty fun. I love these small traditions our family has. It just makes Christmas so much more fun! 

2007

2008

2009


2010- Had to throw a silly one in there.
FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Safe travels!!!!

xoxo
Kristina

4 comments:

Molly said...

Those are such fun pictures! Merry Christmas!

Monica said...

Thats so fun!Have a great Christmas!

Julia said...

Ooh mussels and flounder sound amazing!

Stopping by from Lauren's. Merry Christmas!

Victoria said...

cute! christmas eve is our big family get together too :)

have a great christmas!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!