Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Blog Challenge...Holiday Movies

Before I get to my post today I would just like to mention I HIT 100 FOLLOWERS yesterday (actually a couple more)! I'm super excited. Thank you so much friends for stopping by my blog and making it happen. It has been a pleasure reading your blog and comments!

Now onto today! I'm linking up with Neely
Day 4 of the challenge- Favorite Holiday Movies!




Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge
To be honest I watch EVERYTHING Christmas. I love all of the super cheesy Hallmark and Lifetime movies. I watched a bunch already this year!


A Christmas Story
Oh Ralphie! I love this movie more then anything! I watch almost every hour during the Christmas Eve marathon!













 CHARLIE BROWN







The Grinch
The original! The cartoon. No thank you Jim Carrey



The Night They Saved Christmas
Brian and pretty much everyone I know makes fun of me for loving this movie. It is classic, cheesy 1980s! I love it!



Emmit Otter Jug Band Christmas. 
This movie has always been a favorite. Its so sweet plus its a Jim Henson so you have to love it!



It Happened on 5th Avenue





It's not the most recognizable Christmas movie. I saw it last year for the first time.  The movie is about a homeless man in NY. He moves into a mansion and finds friends who also need a place to stay to live with him.

It's a Wonderful Life-
So classic, so perfect.


Now you can't have Christmas without George Bailey! This Brian's favorite movie. I knew he was the one when he told me he would also the moon for me.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation


Source: imdb.com via Sonya on Pinterest



Oh Clark! Useless knowledge-I just found out today Aunt Bethany was the original voice Betty Boop!

There are so many classic movies I really wish I remembered them all.
Here are a few others I adore:
Home Alone
All I Want For Christmas
The Polar Express
The Santa Claus
Scrooged
A Christmas Carol

4 comments:

Holly said...

Aww Charlie Brown! And National Lampoons Christmas Vacation... it never gets old :)

Jamie said...

Home Alone is the best!

Unknown said...

Great picks! I love Scrooged! I own it, and I didnt even name it! How sad is that? ...

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

It's a Wonderful Life & Scrooged are my absolute faves movies! Good choices

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!