Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Fill Ins

I'm still trying to come to grips with the fact that Christmas was just about a week ago. I feel like I have been holding off on posting about Christmas to drag it out a bit longer. Each night I'm still watching ABC Family Christmas movies. I can't seem to get enough.


Linking up with Lauren
1. New Years is a great time for reflection on the past and having high expectations for the future.


2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to drop a few more pounds before this wedding!



3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to stop smoking! I haven't had one in over 3 years!



4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was to budget and save money to purchase a home.



5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve with my fiance, best friend and her husband. We are starting the night off getting dressed up and heading to a local resort bar where our friend works. We will probably ring in the new year at her house.

6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to ENJOY our wedding. No stress,

7. 2012 is going to be filled with a wedding and our life as husband and wife! Can't wait. Less then 4 months to go!!!



Hope you have a great New Years!
Please be safe and smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!