Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stocking Stuffer Swap

Hello friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I'm dealing with a mean holiday hangover. I'm still feeling a bit sad that it is all over. I always feel bummed the night of Christmas just knowing all the fun and planning is over. I always feel a bit down about the winter as well. I have to be grateful that we have had a very mild December. This time last year it was freezing and snow was EVERY WHERE.Anyone else feel down after the holidays? I plan on posting a about our Christmas adventure at some point this week.

A few weeks ago I joined in with Faison and Stephanie's Stock Stuffer Swap. This was my first swap and I was really happy with how fun it was to shop for some one I didn't know and hoping she would love the stuff I picked for her. I was teamed up with Lindsay from Our Lovely Life. If you would like to see what I got her you can check it out here.


SO CUTE!
Almost to cute to open up!! 


Here are all of my goodies:

Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap. Lindsay swears by it. Can't wait to try it!
Trapp Candles. They smell awesome; fresh and clean scents. I have already started burning them in my bathroom. Makes me morning shower so much nicer!
LePens: Red and Green
Pocket Bac from Bath and Body Works. I love these. I have them all over. Car, desk, purse and this apple scent is the perfect addition!
Recipe Cards: Brian and I love to cook but we never write down recipes. Hopefully these will make us start because they are beyond cute
Coffee Notepad: I am a huge coffee drinker!
Candy cane:  So going to add this to my hot coco! 
and my absolute favorite gift...
Thymes Bath Salts: The Rose scent is incredible. The box even smelled amazing. I added it to my luggage over the Christmas holiday so my clothes had this fantastic smell too.
 I have already placed an order with Thymes for their lotion! 


I love the little note Lindsay included with all of my gifts. 

Lindsay, thank you so much for my gifts. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoy mine. 
This was so much fun. I really appreciate all of the new products you introduced me too. 
Thank you again to both Stephanie and Faison for hosting. 

Happy Holidays! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super sweet! I'm also glad December has been pretty mild around here. It does make it a little easier. :-)

Monica said...

I am definitely feeling down since the Holiday passed :( that is a sweet box of gifts you got there!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!