Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today I'm feeling...


Crappy, betrayed and just down right sad! 

I had a sweet, holiday post scheduled for today but I'm just not feeling it. 

To be honest I don't even feel like getting off the couch and going to work. 

Ever find something out that immediately makes your skin crawl, your stomach ache and feel the sudden urge to vomit. 

I don't know why people are dishonest. Don't they know it makes the person they lie to feel like total garbage, worthless and unimportant?

I just feel sick right now. 

I'm doing all I can to just keep it together. 

Hoping today will go quickly.

Tomorrow is another day...








5 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Hope your day improves, girl! Sorry it isn't going well :(

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ugh, that sucks. I don't know what's up but I think we all know that feeling and it's just not fun at all =-(

Mrs. Kee said...

I'm sorry about your day. I didn't want to get off the couch and go to work this morning either. In fact, I STILL don't want to be here and I'm counting down until I get to go home and crawl into bed. So I'm totally with you. And I'm sorry about someone lying to you. That always really hurts. Thinking of you.

Trish said...

Oh girl...I've been there and back so many times.

I really don't think liars DO get it. They seem to be unable to see how their dishonesty makes the person on the other end feel humiliated and betrayed.

There's just something indescribable about realizing you've unknowingly been going along with this lie (or lies) that someone has told.

I do know though that you're not worthless, garbage or unimportant. You didn't do anything wrong. You aren't stupid for not figuring the lie out sooner.

The liar is the idiot here.

I hope you're able to cheer up, even just a little bit.

Blubtrflygrl said...

Sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time. I hate liars too.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!