Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I beg you to read this post

Please take a look at this photo. Please realize who sad this story really is. Kevin is from my hometown. You know what they say about small towns? Small towns stick together. What happened to him could happen to anyone of us who go out to a bar on a Saturday night. Although I did not know Kevin I feel the need to post and share the information pertaining to his murder. A mistaken caused 3 men to brutally beat him to death on the streets. People must have seen things yet no one has been arrested for his murder.

I urge anyone who looks at this photo to share it. Whether on FB, Twitter, Pinterest. ANYWHERE!


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!