Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, March 26, 2012

Bridal Shower "SURPRISE" and a WINNER


This is my surprised face! You like it? Pretty convincing, right?
Didn't think so either.
This weekend I had my bridal shower! It was amazing.
I can't wait to share it all with you this week. I am wiped. I was up until 2am Saturday rearranging and all day Sunday we cleaned and did more rearranging. We also made our first turkey with a few of our new kitchen gadgets and I started my thank you cards. I wish I had another day off.

Exhausted but so happy and so very thankful!

Oh and the winner of my birthday giveaway is....

ALI of Life on Leroy

Ali has won some of my favorite things...


Hair pin, bracelet, and earrings from Forever 21; my favorite store for accessories!

Funky Socks

Pocket Bac- I work with kids I have this stuff everywhere.

Essie and OPI nail polish and nail files.

Blank note cards and a card making kits

H&M hair clips


Ali please email me kristinaj2380@yahoo.com





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeep!! What a great way to start my Monday!! Thank you so much! I'm emailing you right now :)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!