Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bridal Shower...The Cake and a call for guest bloggers

Today is March 29, that can only mean one thing. My wedding is 1 month away. Holy Moly thats 30 days. I have started to feel the stress. With all the wedding things happening I could really use some guest posts for the last month of April and maybe a few while we are one on our honey, possibly in May. I have already heard from my awesome friend Ali but I need a few more. If your interested please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Now on to my bridal shower cake.

Check out this amazing creation! 

 



This was the cake my very good friend Marie made for my bridal shower. Since my shower was held at a winery this was the most perfect cake. Most of my guests thought it was a prop. It was not only beautiful to look at it tasted amazing. Chocolate cake and raspberry filling. It was delicious! I am so glad we have some left over. It was truly a work of art. Marie will also be making my wedding cake so I really can't wait to see how perfect it is. In addition to this amazing cake we had cannoli dip and cannoli crackers. YUMM! My irks and momma hit it out of the park with this one!



4 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh that is a gorgeous cake! Don't stress out too much everything will definitely fall into place on your big day.

Lauren said...

That cake is awesome! I love anything with wine on it :-)

Monica said...

Omg that cake is amazing!!

Kelsey Cunningham said...

i would love to guest post!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!