Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, May 24, 2012

DIY Wedding Baskets...

I absolutely love small, personal touches at weddings. I tried to throw in as many as I could on our special day. Our bathroom baskets were a simple little project my mom and I enjoyed doing together. 


Found this poem at Project Wedding

So happy you're here sharing our special day. 
But just in case something should go astray:

Please help yourself to the contents within
Mouthwash, hand lotion or ibuprofen

Use what you need, and just leave the rest. 
For it may be useful to some other guest.

Repair the damage that may have been done. 
Then quick Hurry back and join in the fun. 


We filled the baskets with:

Tylenol
Mints
Gum
Socks
Nail Glue
Wisps
Tissues
Shout wipes
Bush
Comb
Needle and thread
Chap stick
Nail polish remover
Lint roller
Socks 
Bobby pins
Deodorant

Most of the items were purchased at Harmon, $99 Store and on sale at CVS so it is a budget friendly project too. 

These were so awesome some one actually stole the basket out of the guy's bathroom. 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Did you just place this basket in the bathroom at your wedding? such an awesome idea!!!

Happy Thursday!!

ps. I am co-hosting a sweatyband giveaway over at Ramblings of a Brunette http://craymond24.blogspot.com/2012/05/its-wednesday.html

Kristin said...

That is definitely a cute idea. While I'd love to plan a Pinterest style wedding, the thought of wedding planning again just about gives me an anxiety attack.

Kristin said...

this is such a good idea!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!