Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's OK

I love Thursdays! Why you ask because I can complain about all the craptastic stuff I did this week and other people do the same. Its great. I love this link up .



Its Ok Thursdays

Oh and its he "It's OK"anniversary so if you link up too you'll be entered to win a couple of goodies!!! 
Starbucks and Sephora...Say no more!!!

IT'S OK 

- To get annoyed with some one who constantly complains about being miserable and not wanting to be pregnant. If she only knew how many other women would love to be in her shoes.

- To finally block that person's FB updates because I can't stand seeing the constant whining.

- To almost pee yourself in fright when nearly running into this guy while I was out running late last night:

- To love Christian Bale and what he did this week even if most people think he is a crazy, Hollywood nut case.

- To not be able to watch "The Dark Knight Rises" with out thinking of Colorado

- To not really like the Olympics or really even care about it.

- To be a bit overwhelmed at our last order of wedding pictures.

- To hate the gym! (I know, I know, terrible right?!?!)

- To still hurt 3 days after visiting a water park and jumping off cliffs like a 15 year old!

- To really not want to hear anymore crap about Kristen Stewart cheating. To many Twi-hards are having heart attacks over this entire thing. Crazy!

What is OK at your end of the world this week?



5 comments:

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

Yeah, I would have crapped myself seeing that bear. I saw one the other day but I was in my car. To see him while I was out running though, die!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I completely feel ya on the pregnancy thing! My SIL's always complained about being pregnant & I could have smacked them!

Kristin said...

I love blocking certain peoples posts on fb!

Unknown said...

oh my word! would have died!!

happy friday! come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

It is also ok to wait for your Us Magazine to arrive so you can see the pictures of Kristen Stewart cheating? Cause I was interested:)

*Erin

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!