Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, October 15, 2012

Life Lately













What's going on in your life lately??? Well around these parts we have been very wedding centered. Sadly, a very good friend of mine had cancelled her wedding that was to be held on Saturday. A coworker of mine had her wedding scheduled for the same day. When she heard the other wedding was cancelled she re invited Brian and I. It was a great decision to go even though I couldn't stop thinking of my sweet friend who wasn't able to celebrate like we were. Tara and Ray's wedding was a blast but we are still recovering! Lots of couch time under the covers. I guess I'm getting old.

Weight Watcher's weigh in today. Not really looking forward to it. I was awesome all week but I think the wedding and a trip to the most amazing candy apple shop may have thrown we over the edge. I think it was well worth it. So wish me luck!

Can you believe I have 199 followers? Yeah me either! I guess some people find this little corner of the world kinda interesting! I'm looking forward to hitting 200. I'm thinking of a fun giveaway. Any suggestions?



6 comments:

Unknown said...

you look AMAZING! i love the pics of you guys from the wedding :)

Monica said...

You do look amazing! Love that dress!

Jen said...

You look great, I love the dress. :)

AlliFerg said...

Okay, I am follower 200! Congrats! I just hit 50 today :)
Stopping by from Life on Leroy, Ps. Stop by my blog, I’m doing my first giveaway, $50 to Tiny Prints!

cynthia said...

Congrats on 200. I just got over 20 this week. :)
Love the green wedding attire! And the baseball on TV. :)

Loulou said...

The gorgeous green dress looks excellent on you!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!