Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OHP

Happy Wednesday. Its such a dreary few days around here. All I really want to do is cuddle up on the couch with a coffee and a spooky movie! It doesn't help that work is just insane lately. Ever have any of those weeks where you feel as if  you aren't doing anything right?!?! Yep, thats my week. Thank goodness for downtime, Zumba and Pinterest.







Source: tumblr.com via Kristina on Pinterest












Source: via Kristina on Pinterest







Like what you see follow ME.

Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I agree, it took all I had to pull myself out of bed this morning.

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I couldn't agree more about "stop making these posters" I am over it already (even though I do love the original).

Is that feather bracelet Stella and Dot? I have had that on my wishlist for a while.

*Erin

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!