Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, November 5, 2012

Life Lately...

Hello and happy Monday! Its technically Halloween in NJ so to my NJ friends Happy Halloween. Really hoping some of the local kids come by. We've got plenty of goodies for them. I can't imagine the stress the passed few days have put on some children. It will be good for them to get out of the house and enjoy themselves.


Life lately looks a lot like this:



Best site these days




We spent a lot of time in the car and the house. We thought it was a smart decision to not make any useless trips with the gas situation. We waited on some gas lines. Saturday it was an enjoyable experience, got a coffee and breakfast and just sat. We had a banjo player entertain us. I felt very lucky to fill up in an hour. Sunday it was pretty upsetting. There were people who were trying to take too much gas, they spilled it every where and the gas attendants called the police as they began to fight. It was a sad situation. If your not in the area you cant imagine the fear people have gas or the ability to fill their generator. On Saturday and Sunday we helped our friend Marie and her family run a collection for families displaced by the hurricane. They were able to fill 2 trucks and drive them down to Tom's River yesterday. I'm so glad I have friends who are so kind and giving. Other than the collection and getting gas we spent a lot of time relaxing.I finally finished my wedding album! I also made 2 more for our parents.  Completing those reminded me how I have so many more things to post here. I spent a lot of time watching tear jerkers like The Time Traveler's Wife and P.S. I Love You. I was reduced to a blubbering, wine drinking mess. Remind me not to do that again!

What is going on in your life lately?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your nails are so cute!!!! Love! :)

Alisha said...

So glad to hear you guys are doing OK. Did y'all lose power? Rough story about the gas situation. Hopefully you guys are back on track soon. Sending prayers.

Brandon and I went to a wedding on Saturday in our college town and had a great time catching up with friends with great food!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!