Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, July 29, 2013

This Weekend I....

This weekend I was busy, busy, busy!!!

On Friday I worked some early hours and got out by 3 in order to go to the Yankee game. Everything was incredible EXCEPT the Yankees! Tampa Bay crushed us! We had amazing, cushioned, box seats! They were perfect for my achy, pregnancy back pains and the food was pretty great too.
George Steinbrenner Memorial in Monument Park



Monument Park

View from Monument Park

Excellent seats

Funny guy

Apparently people think I have a "glow" I think I look a bit sweaty! 



On Saturday both Brian and I put in an extra day at work and then head over to my cousin's graduation party. We had a day filled with fun, family and good food.

With all of this excitement we crashed on Sunday. I napped for 3 hours and did some minor cleaning. It isn't often that Brian and I have a day to just hang and relax. It always feels nice to cuddle on the couch and do nothing.


4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the Yankees! So fun that you got to see them play, bummer they weren't better! Happy Monday :)

Ochi Bernadas said...

Hey Kristina, I'm a newest follower on GFC from the Monday hop. Amen to sitting on the couch and doing nothing! I love doing that on lazy Sundays and eventually fall asleep and not get up til dinner time. Lol.

I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

xoxo
ochibernadas.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Looks like a great weekend to me, love the pictures!

top crowdsourcing sites said...

Hi!
I am here Because i want a comment on your blog.I read your blog, this is so informative and so helpful.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!