Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

19 Weeks




How Far Along:   19.5 weeks. We found out yesterday we are a little further in than originally expected.

Baby is the size of:  Heirloom Tomato 

Total weight gain: Ugh at my appointment yesterday I'm up 16 in total.


Sleep: Still depends on the day. I find myself getting so cranky halfway through the work day because I'm up from 4-6 every morning. 


Best Moment of the week: I felt a little flutter for the first time the other night. WI think it was baby but I'm not sure. It was a weird little feeling. I found it funny that it was 5 minutes after Brian was talking to my tummy. His story went something like this "There once was a baby who slept 8 hours a night and when that baby grew up they ate all their vegetables and went to school everyday with out complaining." Seeing the baby move and finding out all of his/her organs are perfect on the sonogram. I loved watching the baby be so active. In some of the pictures the baby was pushing back at the sonogram tech's tool (or whatever you call that thing!)



Worst Moment of the week: Didn't really have a bad week. Some days I feel ok and other days I feel great. 

Have you told Family and Friends:  Yes. Now the children at work know too. Most of them have started guessing if its a boy or girl. They are picking names for me too. Here are just a few: (Note: None of these are contenders,lol)
-Ashley
-Amber
-Tiffany
-Kayla
-Kylee
Apparently they don't think I'm having a boy! 

Miss Anything: I'm still stuck on that glass of red wine would taste lovely with a nice sushi roll. 


Food Cravings: Pop tarts! 
 
Anything make you queasy or sick: 
Nope. I feel so much better than I thought I would. 

Have you started to show? 
Yes. Have you seen that picture up there?!?! And holy boobs! On any given day I feel like I may just all flat on my face from the excess up front!!!

Gender: Team Neutral but I swore I heard the tech slip once yesterday and say she!

Symptoms: I've been getting terrible hip and rib cage pain. It is the most annoying pain. I'm uncomfortable when I sleep. I've got pillows all over the place in bed. Most nights I give up and sleep on the couch.


Workouts: 
The occasional walk. It's been too cold to go swimming lately. 

Mood
: I'm feeling pretty good. Can't believe I'm just about halfway there. 

Looking Forward to:
 Everything!!! 
We are planning a baby shower and so many great things are happening in the next few months, best friend's wedding is fast approaching. Baby will be going to 2 weddings in the next few months! 
 
Maternity Clothes: Still taking advantage of the summer dresses while I can. Chub rub, not fun so I opt for jeans too or Powder Jell from Monistat. This stuff works wonders, and yes I have no shame!

Reading:
Not much more than the instruction manual for the crib! 

Milestones: Baby's development has exploded. Baby's brain is designed to hear, smell, taste. Baby may even be able to hear my voice! I should probaby watch thos F-bombs from here on out.

And here is Baby G:

I can't get enough of that nose and those little lips!!!


 

4 comments:

Sarah said...

hahaha chub rub! I know the feeling! I also need to watch my F-bombs but it hasn't been happening. I wanted pop tarts, too, but then I saw Toaster Strudels and just HAD to buy them! SO good! :)

Jen said...

Awwwww so adorable! :)

Ashley said...

well that's the cutest little heirloom tomato belly ever! so sweet lady!

Jessica G. said...

My dr (who did a couple ultrasounds) referred to my surprise baby as a "he", so i was convinced it was a boy. It was a surprise of my life when it was a girl. So, you really never know with the tech slip.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!