- I ordered some goodies from Old Navy.com. I don't have any of their maternity clothes yet but I just got so tired of squeezing into my non maternity clothes. I wanted to make them last as long as I could so I wouldn't have to spend that much money but comfort comes first these days.
- 40% a Vera Bradley coupon from my mom. I used it to buy this cutie. It was only $25!!!
- Bogart and I took a trip to Starbucks in the rain. Bogart LOVES car rides and I had a craving for a Frapaccino so it was a win win for both of us. I want to send lots of fun and give him lots of extra love these last few months!
|He loved his car ride even if he didn't look happy here.|
- We created our registry. If you'd like to take a peek at some of our goodies check it out here. I was also lucky enough to get some inexpensive hand me down car seats and other goodies.
- I worked a lot of extra hours this week and I'm working again tomorrow. I'm exhausted.
- I had a major meltdown this week. I think the stress of work and being exhausted really got to me this week. I finally just gave into the anxiety.
- I had another terrible night sleep. Only 4 hours! I will never have another Frappacino (heartburn) after 8pm or read crazy, news stories late at night.
What were some of your happies and crappies this week?
Have a fantastic weeked!