- Pajamas- We get new pjs every year on Christmas Eve. It all started when we were little. My mom always wanted us to look cute for morning pictures. This year she even bought me a XL pair in hopes of fitting my bump into them.
- Family Christmas Eve Pictures
- Crafting each year
|This is my husband's least favorite. I'm sure!|
- Holiday Lights- When we were little my parents would load us up in the car and we would drive around for hours just checking out the holiday lights. Brain and I continue to do it every year.
- It's a Wonderful Life, White Christmas- These staples are a must watch each year. One of Brian's favorite movies has always been It's A Wonderful Life and he still recites Lasso The Moon scene for me!
- Rockefellar Christmas Tree- So lucky to live close enough to visit the tree each year.
These are just a few of our family traditions.
What kind of traditions does your family have?
Any suggestions on what we can incorporate for our little one next year?