Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's A BOY!!!

Please let me introduce you to the new love of our lives! 





Jack Jordan arrived on January 5, 2014 
(surprised us 6 days early)
7:28 am
8 pounds 2 ounces
21 inches 

We are all doing well. 
The joy I feel is so intense my heart feels like it could explode. 
I still can't believe I'm a mom! 
I'm enjoying every single second with my new little boy and my husband. Who, by the way is the best daddy, husband and labor coach a girl could ask for. 


6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, he is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!

Jessica G. said...

Congrats! He is a cutie!

Laura said...

so so happy and excited for you...how surprised you must have been! first off...6 days early - just like me, I was 5 days early and so shocked. And then: a BOY!! yayay! guess those helium balloons weren't right after all!! Enjoy and relax and good luck! and don't worry about blogging for a few days/weeks/months - lol..it's hard to do it all!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

He is beautiful, Kristina! Congratulations!

Meg Taylor said...

I just love the name Jack Jordan!!! I've loved meeting him on IG and can't wait to read more :)

Ashley said...

Congrats!! HE is precious!! So glad everyone is doing well!! Enjoy this special time!!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!