Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 5

(how about we pretend it's still yesterday, ok?)

What a difference a year makes.  May 5, 2013 was like any other Sunday.  We woke up early, cleaned the house, went grocery shopping and ate at a delicious Greek restaurant. We also bought a kitchen table. I thought that would be the most exciting part of our day. We thought...

A few days earlier I hadn't been feeling great so took a test that was negative and felt a discouraged. Later in thew evening Brian was working out and it dawned on me I was really late. I had one test left so I took it and everything changed.

Who knew 2 little lines would make life so much better.

We made a wish and you came true.



May 5th will never be the same. Every May 5th and every other day will forever be better with my Jack!

Guess who is also 4 months old this May 5th!?!



2 comments:

Meg Taylor said...

Awwww what a special day! Every time I look at a photo of him, I can't help but smile - it's so infectious!

Jen said...

I love this! Such a special day to look back on.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!