Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Father's Day and Our Weekend Recap

Brian's first Father's Day weekend was a pretty great one. Well, besides the teething little man who we both felt very sad for. Brian is a very low key guy and doesn't do holidays or gifts. It's not really my thing but whatever! We still celebrate occasions in my world!

Saturday we had planned on a concert in the park with my family. It wasn't really my idea of a summer concert. We were FREEZING! Poor Jack had 3 blankets on and was cuddled up with everyone. We all had a really great time. The music was good. The company was great. 





Father's Day started with a teething boy getting sick all over his daddy and our bed. I think it was all the cold air the night before in addition to his teeth. As daddy took care of Jack I made him his favorite breakfast, banana pancakes. To bad he didn't get to eat them fresh because Jack got sick again. A few hours later Jack was doing a lot better . We enjoyed a nice bbq at my brother's house. Jack got to spend time with his grandparents and great grandma. Jack is madly in love with my brother and sister in law's dog, Cinco. 






Hope all the daddies out there had a wonderful weekend!
What did you all do? 

5 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Looks like a great 1st Father's Day!

Jen said...

What a special time! :) Love the photos.

Patty said...

Looks like such a fun fathers day minus the cold handwriting sick!! We were all sick here all weekend so no fathers day celebration for us

Jamie said...

He is precious.

Laura said...

what a great day, Jack is so so cute omg that smile! I love the first pic of you and him.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!