Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Our Favorite Halloween Stories

I have an addition to purchasing books for Jack. I usually find myself in the book section of Target more than the toy section.  I love reading to Jack. It's getting harder to read to him because he rarely sits still these days and would prefer to eat books rather than watch me turn the pages. I've started reading to him while he's in the bathtub. It sounds silly but as he sits in his bath seat playing away I can read him at least 4 stories.



Last fall we celebrated our Baby Shower and our guest books were Halloween story books. I've added to our little collection with some not so spooky Halloween and Fall Stories.

Five Little Pumpkins- This is the newest to our collection. It's actually Jack's Halloween gift from mommy and daddy but we gave it to him a little early.

How Big Could Your Pumpkin Grow- We love this one. It will grow with Jack. I met the author and illustrator at a book fair last year so it was officially Baby G's first book. The illustrations and little bit of fun geography is super cute.

Biscuit's Pet and Play Halloween- Jack loves this story. He adores touching all the different textures.

Bernstein Bears Ghost Walk and Trick or Treat- Well obviously, Bernstein Bears are just awesome!


What are your favorites so I can to our collection?


1 comment:

Jen said...

The Berenstein Bears one is my absolute favorite!!!! :)

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!