Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Jack's First Halloween

Jack's 1st Halloween was such a success. We had such a great time. I'm so excited that Halloween is going to be so much more fun with our son! It seems like only last year I had dressed up my little 29 week bump as a Jack-o-lantern and this year I was trick or treating with my little boy.

The day started off when I took Jack into work with me to visit all the individuals who attend my program. He had a blast with everyone paying him lots of attention. We had our therapy dog pay a visit too so between the attention and the dog it was his best day ever. I must say Jack is my favorite James P. Sullivan of all time.




I left work early, we dressed up our little monster and went trick or treating in my parents development. Once again he loved all the attention he was getting. Mommy and daddy loved the mini Snickers bars too! 




We had such a blast and finished our night off with Halloween stories. 
After Jack went to sleep we ended our night with Hallmark Christmas movies! 
There is no other way to end a perfect spooky night, right??!?!

5 comments:

Meg Taylor said...

Oh my gosh, those smiles on his face - ADORABLE!!! What a great 1st Halloween!

Jen said...

Haha the costume is perfect! He is so cute.

Living Life With Joy said...

Oh my goodness! He is too cute for words. What a great costume!!

Amy @ http://nystateofmind5.blogspot.com/

Kenya said...

So adorable!!!!

Kate said...

Love it! He looks awesome (:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!