Mother's Day is right around the corner. I feel like we were just celebrating my first Mother's Day last year. Time certainly flies by with a little one. I'm sure this one will a lot different than last year. I'll be on my toes running this year rather than relaxing like that year. Jack keeps me on my toes constantly. I should probably ask my husband to give me the gift of being on daddy duty all day long. I think I may put my feet up and have a nice glass of white wine as a gift to myself!
We don't do big gifts in our house but if we did these lovely items would certainly be on them.
1. Sunglasses- To cover up my lovely circles under my eyes.
2. Pretty Purse- Because some times Jack's puppy back pack doesn't go with everything.
3. TIME- Above all I just want more time with my little man.
4. Stella and Dot Charms- To add to my my charm necklace.
5. Starbucks Gift Cards- Well, because.... Coffee
6. Bubbles Bath- Amazing Grace for a nice relaxing bath. It may take 10 years but I'll be prepared.
7. Pretty Pajama Pants- I just love lounging in my down time. Might as well do it in pretty clothes.
What are some of the items you're treating the moms in your lives this year?
What items are you loving this year.
Come back tomorrow for handmade gifts for mommies!!!