Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Summer Bucket List

I feel like we just skipped right past spring this year. One day it was snowing and the next it was 73 degrees! We are roasting today. It's 86 degrees and the AC has been on today. It's because of the heat and our allergies are just insane the last few days.



- Visit the Farmer's Market for fresh veggies and fruit.

- Sprinkler play

- Plant flowers

- Go to the Sussex County Fair

- Take Jack to the beach

- Unplug for a full day!!!

- Read to Jack every night

- Teaching Jack to swim

- Berry and Peach picking at Och's Orchard

- Lot's of birthday parties.

- Spend the day at the Warwick Winery

- Dinners on the deck

- Nightly family walks!

- Free movies in the park!

- Take Jack to the zoo

- Take Jack to Van Saun Park for their splash pad

- Hit our fundraising goal for Jack's Cystic Fibrosis, Great Strides Walk or at least get really close!

- Family hikes

- Picnics in the park

- Taking Jack's 18 month photos.

- Get great results at Jack's annual CF testing!

- Do some home improvements around the house,

- Concerts and dinner picnic at the park

- Transition into my new job position...more on that coming soon!

What are your plans for the summer?






3 comments:

Jen said...

I love your bucket list!! :) Here is to a successful and awesome summer!

Kassi said...

Lots of fun ideas!!!! I haven't written a list yet, but sounds like fun. Maybe I'll go do that. ;)

Unknown said...

GREAT list! Pretty similar to mine! I def want to unplug for a full day. We actually took my baby to Van Saun park last year with my husband's 92 year old grandfather who lives up there when we were visiting!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!