- We had our big anatomy scan last Wednesday and it was so rough. The tech was awful. The doctor was no better. I'm so nervous this time around and that appointment didn't help. I actually called to complain about how terrible my experience was.
- My pregnancy cravings are so weird. I don't crave food. I crave fluids all the time, juice, water, iced tea and when I ran out of my own I drank some of Jack's juice boxes.
- After Jack started a new med last week and its making me so nervous. He is experiencing some side effects and its basically scaring me to death. I'm sure he will be fine but one side effect is having no interest in foods. My great eater has resorted to crackers and rice cakes that melt in his mouth. My poor boy.
- My husband and I can NOT agree on a name for baby #2! No one singular name at all!
- I'm binge watching One Tree Hill, AGAIN, for the 50th time. I can't get enough of this show! I can't be the only one, right?
- I really felt the urge to hit an old lady yesterday when she called my son a "bad boy" for crying in the store. He was doing nothing but crying. I had to bite my tongue and walk out or else I was afraid of what I would do.
Linking up with Confessions of a Northern Belle