Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Prenatal Yoga




I am obsessed. I can not believe I didn't try this with my first pregnancy with Jack. I find that I'm having a harder time this pregnancy. My pregnancy with Jack was amazing compared to this time around. I am 2 years older and apparently I'm geriatric in the eyes of my doctors. I am 36 and I feel every bit of that 36 this time around.

I've felt extremely sore all the time. A lot of it is caused by an old back injury but I have also felt incredible round ligament pain as well as pain through out my pelvis. These pains are completely different this time around. I also find the cause is because I'm growing much quicker than I did with Jack. Looking at my comparison pictures I'm humongous compared to the last time around. There is definite truth to being bigger the second time around.

To combat my my aging and my ultra sore body I decided to try prenatal yoga. I initially wanted to go to a prenatal chiropractor but couldn't find anyone in my area that was recommended and I really didn't want to just pick some one. I just started with a bunch of short 20 minute sessions and will be moving up. I have been doing it in the morning and the evening. I'm hoping it will continue to impact the issues I've been having.

Has anyone else had issues with round ligament pain, back pain and pelvis pain during pregnancy?
If so what did you find was the most helpful?

7 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh pelvic pain has been so bad for me! Running and walking has helped me tremendously.

SimplyWright said...

I loved prenatal yoga with each of my pregnancies! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Blubtrflygrl said...

Yoga is great. Unfortunately I didn't discover it until about a year after I gave birth. But my big secret now is this is the best type of self-care. Especially if you have access to a studio. My aim is 3x a week.

Chris Henry said...

Being healthy in day to day life is more essential than anything ,admiring the healthy habits can more beneficial, thank you for posting such a nice post.
chiropractor botany

Anonymous said...

Looking for an electronic cigarette free trial? You are in the right place! If you can't wait to get your electronic cigarette free trial Tobacco Shop, just click on the image and grab your new electronic cigarettes Cheap Cigarettes. With that said Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, let's see what this revolutionary divice is. The patented Electronic Cigarette offers to effectively simulate the experience of smoking an actual cigarette, without any of the health or legal issues surrounding traditional cigarettes Marlboro Menthol.

yasin said...

pusulabet
sex hattı
https://izmirkizlari.com
rulet siteleri
rexbet
6EUX0

pelin said...

pusulabet
sex hattı
https://izmirkizlari.com
rulet siteleri
rexbet
AV4807

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!