Jack is doing AMAZING. He has been a new and potentially life changing medication that directly effects the mutation that causes his cystic fibrosis. He is growing strong. He's only been sick 3 times. Two ear infections (once combined with strep) and had croup back in December.
Jack just doesn't sleep well. He is in a full size bed. Most nights he falls asleep in our bed. Other nights in his bed but manages to get up, run to our room and sleep with us.
It's such a beautiful dirty blonde color.
His eyes have changed so much this year. He had grayish blue eyes like me for the first 2 years and now he has a sort of hazel like his daddy.
Jack is wearing 2T. Shirts fit really well but anything 2T bottoms need to be rolled in fear they will fall down. I love that he can help pick out his clothes in the morning. He always goes for the trains, firetrucks or truck shirts.
He is so incredibly happy and friendly. He loves his cousins and his buddy Michael. He has made friends at his weekly story time and his swim lessons. He has lots of friends in the neighborhood people and dogs too. He knows all the dogs names. He has really started singing and participating in classes. He is still a shy boy and it takes time to warm up. Once he feels comfortable he talks and hugs everyone!
- He is talking up a storm. I can't believe all the words he knows.
- He's singing lots of songs. He loves The Wheels on the Bus, Five Little Monkeys, Five Little Ducks.
- He loves his great grandpa's house. He hangs out with the horses, visits the chickens in the coop and hikes.
- Jack has learned so much at his swim lessons. He has little to no fear of the water or going under.
- He is such a polite boy. He knows his "Please, Thank You and You're Welcome"
- He repeats everything too.
- He can throw a tantrum like no one else. I like to call him a toddler tornado!
- Jack is still potty training and doing well. Besides last week when he decided to take a poop outside just like the dogs!
-He absolutely loves dogs.
-Thomas the Tank Engine and any trains. Paw Patrol is another favorite but Minions tops them all!
-He is a water boy. He still loves his baths.
-Family- He loves his grandmas and grandpas.
- To eat. He is a great eater.
- Diaper changes
- Being told no
- Going to bed and sleeping
- Anything out of order or doors not closed.