Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cheers to my first attempt as a blogger

Well hello there friends (If there are really any of you reading),

Cheers to you! (I am toasting you all with my glass of Pinot Grigio). Thanks for stopping by. 


So this decision to start a pre wedding blog has been rattling around in my brain for about a month now. It felt as if the moment I got engaged I turned into an wedding freak that would only speak of wedding things; cake, colors, and venue, you get the idea, right?!?! I actually started annoying myself so I could only imagine how the ones closest to me felt! So here I have decided to let my wedding freak flag fly. I hope to share with all of you the fun, excitement, and planning that will become my wedding. I hope you read on!


Kristina 

(Personal Photo)
This is the first picture I ever took with Brian. Don't mind me I'm 60 pounds lighter. Thanks Weight Watchers! This picture cracks me up everytime! I love his expressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!