Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, June 16, 2011

10

I'm feeling super lazy today. I haven't slept well in two days. Thankfully I am off tomorow and get to spend the day with my momma. 


1. What is your dream job?
This is a tough one.  I have a fantastic job working with children and adults with developmental disabilities. It makes me feel so wonderful to impact the lives of others. With that being said it is draining! I am always tired, it doesn’t pay well so I work extra hours doing 1:1 care with a lovely young lady with Autism. Plus the budget crisis in NY doesn’t help me or my program feel secure. So ultimately I think my dream job would be to be a full time mom (when we finally have children) and do some consultant work with early intervention.

2. What is your favorite drink?
I'm a coffee addict. We have a love/hate relationship. If I don’t have it my head pounds but when I do have it the caffine often makes me feel dizzy. I also really enjoy unsweetened iced tea with lots of lemon!


3. What is your most important beauty secret?
I don't really have one. Is that crazy??? I do have a daily routine. I wash my face daily with a Mia Clear Sonic, use make up remover at night, night and day cream (spf 15). I have dark circles under my eyes so I use eye soufflé from Mary K and Garnier Eye Roller.


4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go?
Everywhere!!! Haha, I actually am scared to death of flying so that is my biggest travel obstacle. If I have all expenses paid and no fear I would jump on the first plane to Australia!


5. If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be?
1.  Brian and I would be as happy as we are right now always! 
2. We would never have to worry about $$$
3. To not let stress get the best of me.

                                                                                                         
6. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Yum, sushi? Any kind of Japanese food would be excellent, Miso, Seaweed, Edaname


7. What one talent do you wish you had?
I would love to be able to play a music instrument or sing. My fiance’s family is so musically talented and then there is me. Tone deaf!

8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
I am a huge hockey fan so Henrik Lundquist of the NY Rangers would be my first choice. He is delicious!!!


9. If you could look into the future, would you?
No way!

10. What made you start a blog?
I started a blog when I got engaged last year. I wanted a place where I could keep all my ideas and inspirations in one place. After a while it got to be slightly overwhelming so I put it on pause. The more I spend my spare time reading other blogs I’ve realized I want to be part of it again. So here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!