Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I need Advice


I have been having some difficulties with a person I am associated with. It hit a very bad point a few weeks ago.  There is a lot of he said/she said sorta stuff. Today I was invited out to coffee by this person to talk things over. I don't know what to do. I don't think its a good idea because I am still holding on to some amounts of anger and resentment. I know I should accept the offer. If I don't I'm sure it will only make things worse but if I do I'm afraid I will say things I might regret. I don't want that either. I need help. Any advice for me?


1 comment:

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

honestly, the best thing you can do is go to coffee. let it out and express your concerns. if you lay it all out on the table, it'll easier to work from the ground up with your relationship with this person.

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!