Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, July 18, 2011

10 DAY YOU CHALLENGE

DAY 2, now this one is going to be easy! My 9 loves. 


1. My Brian, best thing that has ever happened to me


2. My family



3. Bogart


4. FRIENDS

5. Oak Island, North Carolina


6. Wineries

7. NY YANKEES and going to Yankee Stadium

8. Our Home

9. DISNEY WORLD, Happiest place on earth. Brian and my first vacation spot. 


That was super easy. I wish I could ass some more. Its your turn. Tell me your loves!!

3 comments:

Elle The Heiress said...

My 9 loves are:
1. God
2. my husby
3. my kids
4. scrapbooking, cardmaking
5. my home
6. traveling
7. theatre
8. snuggles
9. food (mainly, Italian & Mexican...and dessert)

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

first off, can i have your doggie? SO cute! secondly, um did you notice your typo at the bottom? i died laughing!

Kristina said...

ASS SOME MORE!!!! HAHA! OMG. Do I have to change it?!?! Cause I don't wanna. Who doesn't want more ass?? I hear in my head a "Thats what she said moment"

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!