Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, July 15, 2011

10 Day You Challenge

Found this from Brittany It seems no one knows where this little guy originated but if any of you know do tell so we can credit them







DAY ONE. 
ten secrets.

{ 1 } I hold a terrible grudge. If you wrong me. I will probably never forgive you.

{ 2 } I am a klutz. I trip over my own feet on a daily basis. I've broken lots of bones.

{ 3 } I'm pretty handy around the house. I just can't hang a straight picture to save my life.

{ 4 } I'm a control FREAK. I like things done my way so often I do things on my own. 


{ 5 } I had a gut feeling that Bri was going to be the man I would marry about 3 dates into our relationship.

{ 6 } I have a ridiculous fear of flying and clowns. 

{ 7 } For many years I was addicted to shopping. I would use it to make myself feel better and hide a lot of purchases b/c I was a bit embarrassed. 

{ 8 } I am very uncomfortable with my body. I often scan the room or crowds for people heavier then me. So I don't feel like the biggest person in the room.

{ 9 } I'm not very trusting (I've been burnt many times) Most people need to win my trust. I don't give it freely.

{ 10 } I don't like working out. Probably why #8 is there too. I want to like it but I would much rather blog, or drink coffee!

Your turn! I would love to read your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!