Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Saturday, July 30, 2011

274

YEP, that is right 274 day until our wedding. 

Yesterday marked the 9 month mark. We are out of double digits here people!!! 

OMG, why does it feel like the time is getting smaller but the bank accounts aren't getting any larger???

I must admit the stress has really hit me. So many little details to get in order.

Yikes I'm started to get freaked out!

A little wedding inspirations:



Cant wait to wear a shirt like this!













Happy weekend!
xo
K

2 comments:

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I love all the inspiration. Planning your wedding is so much fun. Nine months ill fly by (trust me).

*Erin

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

girl just wait til you're at 4 months. we will have had a 17 month long engagement by the time we get married and last july when we got engaged we thought we had TONS of time. now with 4 months (and 3 days) to go, i am freaking out more and more every day! congrats though on being out of the double digit months. ahh it's all so exciting!

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!