Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Recap- Drive In

Another weekend come and gone.  That was a quick one. I was lucky enough to have Bri off for two days with me. We enjoyed a Saturday date night and enjoyed sushi plus a drive in double feature! Captain America wasn't my cup of tea but Bad Teacher good. It was good to get out and laugh.




Oh my yum! on Twitpic
Oh my, so delicious. 


Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Waiting... on Twitpic
It was super crowded


Its starting!!! on Twitpic


We finished the weekend off with some pool time, played  basketball, and had some of these! Margaritas with blueberry, watermelon ice cubes. I love the flavor of watermelon but not the texture so I stick them in the blender and freeze them. So good in lemonade, iced tea and white wine. Plus it doesn't water anything down.
Margarita w blueberry watermelon ice cubes on Twitpic


You may prefer to not read below if you are an animal lover or if you just don't want a downer :(


Sadly Sunday night had a terrible moment. Apparently the skunk I had seen earlier in the week was rabid so local police had to come and kill it. It was awful. I had never heard gun shots before. It was terrible. Plus the police couldn't kill it. They had to shot 4 times. Then they told our neighbors "Its not dead but it should be soon" So the poor thing was suffering. I couldn't help but cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!