Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!

Today is my first time FILLING IN THE BLINK FRIDAY, go link up with The Little Things We Do and do the same! 


1. One of my happiest moments ever was The day we purchased our home and our engagement day were fantastic days. Hoping for so many more!!!

2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are  Fantastic! I have so many coming up this year and next, including my own. I'm just so happy that my friends have finally found their true love.

3. This summer Has been going wayyyyy to quickly. Before I know it we will see snow again. ICK! 

4. My summer food of choice has been   Anything on the grill. I love veggies on the grill and anything very cold. Especially today being 115 in NYC

5. My summer uniform has been Dresses and sandals are my favorite. Lots of florals, teal, coral, yellows have been my true obsession! 

6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Oak Island NC, its beautiful, clean and peaceful! 

7. My summer anthem is This summer I am loving "Give me Everything, Ne-yo and Pitbull. Can't get "Excuse me, I might drink a little more then I should tonight." out of my head!!! 


Happy Friday lovies! I am so excited. My best friend and here daughter are coming over for the day. She is getting fitted for her bridesmaid dress and then we are hitting the pool!!! So excited! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

veggies on the grill are SO good! stopping by from the link up :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!