Pages

LIFE, LOVE AND A SPLASH OF SOME GLAMOUR

Sunday, July 24, 2011

10 Day You Challenge

Today's challenge 6 of my favorite places!


(1) DISNEY WORLD, Orlando, FL!
Happiest place on earth!



(2) Oxford, England
I went  to Oxford University for a summer semester when I was in college. I absolutely love it there. It is amazing

(3) Wilmington, NC


A small little town off Cape Fear River. Also known as the filming spots of One Tree Hill and Dawson's Crrek.

(4) Inner Harbor, Baltimore


(5) Oak Island, NC

My family has a beach house. Beautiful beach!


(6)  Silas Conduct, NJ
This little rock is "mine" I love it here. Its peaceful and quiet. 



So now I'd love to know some of your favorite places???  We have a week off in August and we need some new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you. Leave some love!